Mandatory Registration Items
First Day of Practice Checklist
- Be on time to Trumbull High School – 5:45 PM sharp!
- All registration paperwork must be filled out and turned in to Steve Fulco. No one will be allowed on the mat without proper paperwork and payment – See Above
- Bring a full Water bottle.
- Tight fitting T-shirt (Performance shirt if possible)
- Shorts (No baggy shorts, pockets, Zippers, cargo shorts, Velcro or denim jeans of any kind)
- Provide contact emails, team texting blasts options and sign up for Facebook (optional) for team and practice information.
- Wrestlers must read the “code of conduct” on the wrestling room wall.
- Shower and scrub directly after practice. (Make this a routine)
- Make sure your workout gear is cleaned daily.
- Report any injury no matter how minor to the head coach.
- Mats are mopped and sanitized daily- NEVER wear street shoes on the mat-EVER.
- Notify the head coach if a practice is going to be missed for any reason by a wrestler.
- Parents- Have a private talk about any medical issues (Inhalers-allergies etc.) with the head coach after practice or by email or text. (All conversations are confidential)
Week 2 Checklist
WRESTLERS – BE ENGAGED & START
CONTRIBUTING BY BEING PUNCTUAL
Fitted Head Gear
If You Have Braces
Setup & Teardown
Creating a USAW Membership
- Go to www.usawmembership.com
- Everyone will need to create a new account. Whether you are an existing member or a new member.
- Once you create an account, existing members will go to Claim Profile to find the existing membership. Input info to claim profile and Search. New Members will fill out the profile.
- Claim the Profile.
- Parents are able to claim more than one profile for an account if families they have multiple children.
- Parents now can renew memberships and purchase new memberships.
- To renew any card under your profile go to memberships once you are logged in. It is one of your top tabs.
- Hit purchase membership.
- Click every individual you want to purchase a membership for.
- Pick the type of membership.
- Follow the prompts to pay.
- Parents will then be able to print out the USA Card.
About South Side Wrestling
Promoting dedication, discipline, accountability, courage, perseverance & teamwork
See all the current sessions available each season including experience levels and costs.
If you have any questions outside of practice please contact us
If you have any questions, issues or concerns with the team, the best time to address these questions is after practice, try not to engage the coaches in long conversations before practice as room set-up time and monitoring of the kids prior to practice is very important.